If you have been putting off your Langley home renovations, 2024 is your chance to add in some value-added options. Sayers Contracting can help you do so, and have some suggestions to get you started!
Value-Added Renovations for 2024
There are both timeless value-added renovations worth considering in the coming year, as well as new technology you may want to look into if you are thinking about Langley home renovations. These include:
Energy-Efficient Upgrades …such as
- Energy-efficient windows and doors
- Upgrading insulation – such as spray foam
- Smart thermostats and energy-efficient appliances
Check out the various BC Hydro energy efficient upgrades available here
Kitchen Remodeling …such as
- Adding value to your home with new appliances and fixtures
- Updating the layout for a more spacious and modern feel
- Upgrading countertops to granite, quartz or even butcher-block
Bathroom Renovation …such as
- Fixtures, including faucets and showerheads
- Installing a stylish and functional vanity
- Adding in storage
- Walk-in shower with rain shower head or a luxurious bathtub
Overall, both kitchen and bathroom renovations are the highest selling features within a home. In addition, both can make life a lot more enjoyable if you plan to stay in your home.
Other renovations to consider may include:
- Outdoor Living Space
- Home Office Space
- Basement Renovation or Rental Suites
Before planning any renovations, it’s crucial to consider your specific needs and budget. Sayers Contracting is here to help.
Langley Home Renovations
Sayers Contracting provides our community with renovations and additions in Langley and the surrounding communities. As talked about on our services page…
Home updates are recommended every 15-20 years, but it can also be done sooner. Whether it’s done to improve your home aesthetically, increase functionality, improve energy-efficiency, enhance curb appeal or fix outdated settings. We are focused on constructing beautiful spaces for your home, offering professionals who can help you every step of the way.
Ready to get started? We’re ready to help!
Also, be sure to check out our blog post about: How to Maximize Additional Space When Renovating Your Home