Ready to build your dream house, but not entirely sure what that might look like? Allow Sayers Contracting to paint a picture and give you a better understanding about the journey of building a house!
Understanding the Journey of Building a House
The journey of building a house typically involves several key steps. These include:
- Planning and Design: From creating architectural plans and selecting materials, to obtaining permits and approvals.
- Site Preparation: Including clearing the land, grading, and installing utilities such as water, electricity, and sewage.
- Foundation Work: Involving pouring the foundation and building the crawl space or basement.
- Framing: Building the wooden structure of the house, including the walls, roof, and floors.
- Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC: Installing the systems that provide water, heat, and electricity to the house.
- Insulation and Drywall: Insulating the walls and ceilings and installing drywall to finish the interior surfaces.
- Finishing Work: Such as painting, installing flooring, and finishing the bathrooms and kitchen.
- Final inspection and Closing: Obtaining final approvals from the building department and transferring ownership of the property to the new owner.
The Sayers Contracting Journey
Our Process Page explains how your house building journey will go with Sayers Contracting. This includes…
CoConstruct changes everything. It allows us to be transparent with clients, track project changes, share files and photos with our clients throughout the project and it keeps the entire job organized.
Whether via web, mobile, email, or text you will see all of the communications about a particular topic on one screen.
24/7 access to selections, costs, photos, conversations, quotes, pricing and more.
See the latest project cost based on real-time data from budgets, revised budgets, change orders and actuals.
View percentage of completion and date deadlines.
By no means is building a house ‘simple’, but it can be seamless.
Whether you’re looking at building a house, or curious if a home renovation may be a better fit – we would love to chat. Request a Quote and let’s begin the journey!