Increasing your home’s liveable space with a custom deck build is a choice we feel you won’t regret.
In fact, many homeowners across the Fraser Valley have built onto their home’s, creating an additional area in which to enjoy time with family and friends.
Whether seeking a safe outdoor space to gather, or wanting to increase their home’s value for future sale – custom deck builds are on the rise and we’re here to help with all the heavy lifting!
Deck & Exterior Renovations: Custom Deck Build
As described on our Deck and Exterior Renovations page…
Are you looking for an outdoor upgrade? Whether you need a new outdoor space or desire to upgrade your existing deck, we offer expert level craftsmanship to build you what you’re looking for.
Our professionals can help you in the decision process with cost, size, complexity and materials to ensure you receive the best ROI on your investments.
Upgrading outdoor decks have become hugely popular and considered a bonus feature when purchasing a home. …and Sayers Contracting is here to help!
Increase Your Home’s Square Footage
We recently discussed on one of our blog posts how you can increase your home’s square footage without interrupting your everyday life. Home renovations are often quite intrusive to daily routines, but by building outdoors – you’re life can go on without interruption!
Whether creating an outdoor eating area, relaxing fireside, enjoying a tranquil setting for a hot tub – or any other number of uses, a deck or patio addition is a multi-functional space with endless potential.
Choose the Right Deck Builder for Your Home
We have also offered tips on what to consider before hiring a contractor for your home renovations. There are many to choose from, but choosing ‘right’ matters.
Our previous list of questions to ask your residential home builder in BC included…
- Do you offer a design team, or is that my responsibility?
- Have you built the style of home I’m looking to design?
- How do we arrive at cost after the blueprints are verified, and what kind of contingency fund should we expect to budget for?
- Are you the builder as well as the project manager? How often will you or the project manager be available for updates?
- How do you choose your subcontractors?
- What guarantees and/or warranties do you offer?
- Will you provide references with contact information, along with the residential projects you have completed?
If a custom deck is something you have been considering – we would love to have a conversation with you about how we can help. Contact us here to do so!